Tea is a more important product in the beverage industry and the second most consumed beverage in the world after water.
All kinds of tea made from the Camellia sinensis plant, but it has a different way of harvesting and processing the plant products for different types of tea.
THE PROCESS OF BLACK TEA:
Black tea leaves go through a process of wilting, bruising, rolling, and oxidation after the proper harvesting. The leaves remain exposed to the air for a long time when the Oxidation occurs.
Enzymes help to break down the chemicals in the leaves, also help to produce their brown color and smell.
Benefits of black tea :
- Black tea reduce the risk of several cancer.
- Black tea protects the heart against heart diseases and helps to maintain healthy blood pressure.
- It has also been suggested by the doctor that regular tea drinkers have strong bones.
- It’s also good for the diabetes petition
- It contains the alkylamine antigens that help to boost our immune system, it also contains tannins that have the ability to fight from a different kind of virus.
- Its protect us from influenza, stomach flu in our everyday lives
- Black tea contains tannins with therapeutic which effect on the gastric and intestinal illnesses.
Black tea also protects from digestive diseases. Not like other drinks that contain higher caffeine, which is low amounts found in the tea can help enhance blood flow to the brain without over stimulating the heart.
If you are looking to buy the tea please click here!