These terms and conditions shall apply to all orders placed between A K Tea and its customers whether it is a repeat or new order. These terms and conditions do in no way restrict or hinder the customer of any of their statutory rights. We are based in the United States of America.
– Any typing error, clerical or other error in any sales literature, quotation, acceptance of order, invoice or other document shall be subject to correction without any liability on our part
– All pricing shown is correct at the time of entering the information; A K Tea reserves the right to amended pricing without prior notice
– No order submitted shall be deemed accepted until confirmed in writing
– Pricing of personalised goods may vary depending
– Where possible the website shows live stock levels, however on occasion there may be discrepancies. The customer will be notified of this within 1 working day, they then have the right to cancel the order, accept an alternative or wait for stocks to become available
– Colour samples shown on the website may not be an exact match of the actual garment
– Communication will only be made via email between A K Tea and the customer
– When placing an order on the website the customer confirms that all information given is complete and correct
– Any orders placed is used as confirmation of agreement to our terms and conditions
– Orders can only be cancelled and customer information amended before the order is processed and despatched, after which the customer is responsible for the return of the items. Changes to garments or items ordered can only be completed if the order has not been processed
– Pricing shown includes net price
– All payments must be made in advance. All goods ordered by the customer shall be paid for in advance when placing an order
– Orders will not be processed and deliveries will not be made until all payments have been received
– Accepted forms of payment are all major credit/debit cards and PayPal.
– Damages or shortages have to be reported in writing within 3 working days of receipt of goods
– Any damaged parcels must be checked in front of the courier and signed for accordingly
– Where a valid claim is made we will ensure that the goods are replaced free of charge or refund the incorrect/damaged items
– Deliveries take 10 – 60 working days, but can increase too based on custom clearance. During busy periods this can be extended. Every effort will be made to deliver goods within the allocated time but no responsibility will be accepted for late or non-delivery
– Items required to be delivered in separate instalments, will require a separate delivery charge if the customer is aware of the separate deliveries before an order is placed
– If the customer fails to take delivery of the goods or fails to give adequate delivery instructions then A K Tea reserves the right to cancel the order without processing refunds.
– All returns must be authorised before they can be processed, a request can be made by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org The returns can be accepted at the discretion of A K Tea.
– All items must be returned in original packaging, must be unworn, un-personalised by the customer, clean of smells and/or pet hair
– The customer has 3 days from delivery to request a return then additional 3 days to send the items back
– The return postage is the responsibility of the customer. We will not be held responsible for any parcels lost in transit
– All goods returned unless faulty will receive a 20% administration charge deducted from the refund
– Any refunds processed will not include the delivery costs
– No personalised workwear or items will be accepted for a return unless deemed faulty
– Returns that are deemed our fault whether it be incorrect item sent or incorrect size/colour sent the return postage costs will be refunded
– All refunds can take up to 14 days to be processed
information, specifications and descriptions of goods and products
– Any errors in pricing will be notified to the customer as soon as possible. We are under no obligation to fulfil any orders for items that are advertised at an incorrect price.
– Every measure has been taken to ensure all product images and colours are correct, however we cannot be held responsible for any discrepancies between images and actual products
– We will have no liability for any delays in delivery or orders being fulfilled. Our delivery times are approximations
– We will not be responsible or liable for any loss of material or content uploaded through the website
– Any complaints can be made to email@example.com and the information will be dealt with in an effective and efficient manner